Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations for the apartment complex are to be observed and complied with by all tenants, occupants, and guests of apartment units. The rules and regulations form part of the lease for each apartment unit in the apartment complex.
- Tenants shall sort all garbage as per the guidelines set forth by the Island Waste Management Corporation and deposit all garbage into the proper receptacles in the garbage bins provided by the landlord and shall not otherwise place garbage outside the apartment unit or in or about the building or the apartment complex.
- No water beds shall be allowed or permitted in any apartment unit.
- No fires or barbecues shall be allowed in any apartment unit, the building or the apartment complex, except where the apartment unit includes a balcony. The tenant may operate a barbecue on the balcony provided that the tenant takes all precautions in the operation of the barbecue to ensure safety of the apartment unit, the building and its tenants from damage or injury respectively and from any nuisance which may be caused by odour.
- Security doors are to remain locked at all times.
- The tenant shall not have or allow any pets to be in or upon the apartment unit within the buildings or on the lands comprising the apartment complex without the approval in writing of the landlord, which consent even after it has been given may be withdrawn upon notice in writing to the tenant.
- The tenant shall ensure that the apartment unit remains heated to such an extent as is necessary to prevent it from becoming damaged by frost or freezing and ensure that heat is not unreasonably lost from the apartment unit through open doors or windows during the cold weather.
- The apartment units do not include hook-ups for washers or dryers. No automatic washers or dryers shall be allowed or permitted in any apartment unit.
- Automatic token operated laundry facilities are provided in each building. Accordingly, clotheslines are not permitted in the balcony areas of the apartments.
- In order to ensure the maintenance of the security system the tenant shall not admit visitors to the residential space without first ascertaining their identity.
- Satellite dishes are not permitted.